Finger Puppets for Storytelling
Finger puppets made from natural wool felt nurtures a toddler's imagination using play-based learning.
As parents ourselves, we have enjoyed the process of designing these finger puppets to illustrate the different types of animals and their habitats through pretend play.
Designed for young children to assist with their "enveloping" play schema, the lid of these felt bags can be lifted to allow your child to fill up with their favourite little things.
Deck your Halls...
A sneak peak at our Christmas Range. Our new Christmas products are up and we will be adding new Christmas wreaths, stockings and hangings towards Christmas.
6 Reasons for a Rainbow Cat Cave
1. Our friends LOVE them. Please check their IGs for more pawsome cat-adventures.
2. Made from 100% NZ wool felt (not acrylic felt).
3. Warm and perfect for winter.
4. Cats love to snuggle in wool, and this cat-wool attraction is attributed to the familiar motherly scent of lanolin.
5. Wool fibres are dyed in azo-free dyes, making them safe for your pets.
6. Ethically-made, thus supporting a community of women & small cottage workshops.
Love our products and have a retail space?
We are looking for retailers who share our ethos. Be our stockist.
Beautifully handcrafted, Mindfully made.
With a playful mind and heart, our felt products are designed in Melbourne and handmade in our cottage industry in Nepal. We support fair wages for the artisans and communities who produced our lovely wares. Thank you for supporting a small business.