World Oceans Day
We were really excited to set up this bookish and small world play for World Oceans Day. There are a lot of ocean conservation dialogues to have with the young minds, and much that they can do to help our ocean's health as they become older. Learning through books and play, our 3yo reckons that we should start picking up rubbish from the beach.... now that's a start!
Sensory Felt Flowers
A great size for kids to grasp, this bunch of flowers make a great counting and colour identification activity. Browse our collection of playbased learning felt toys.
Finger Puppets for Storytelling
Finger puppets made from natural wool felt nurtures a toddler's imagination using play-based learning.
As parents ourselves, we have enjoyed the process of designing these finger puppets to illustrate the different types of animals and their habitats through pretend play.
6 Reasons for a Mushroom Cat Cave
1. Our friends LOVE them. Please check their IGs for more pawsome cat-adventures.
2. Made from 100% NZ wool felt (not acrylic felt).
3. Warm and perfect for winter.
4. Cats love to snuggle in wool, and this cat-wool attraction is attributed to the familiar motherly scent of lanolin.
5. Wool fibres are dyed in azo-free dyes, making them safe for your pets.
6. Ethically-made, thus supporting a community of women & small cottage workshops.
Beautifully handcrafted, Mindfully made.
With a playful mind and heart, our felt products are designed in Melbourne and handmade in our cottage industry in Nepal. We support fair wages for the artisans and communities who produced our lovely wares. Thank you for supporting a small business.